Paul Davis, MD, FASA
Dr. Paul Davis is one of the Senior Partners at Diagnostic Imaging of Milford. Previously the Chief of Medical Staff at Milford Hospital and current Chairman of Radiology imaging and procedures, Dr. Davis is the co-founder of Milford Vascular Institute where he performs vascular interventions - including the treatment of arterial and venous disease.
Dr. Davis continues to perform a multitude of interventional procedures at Milford Hospital, including angioplasty, stenting, IVC filter placement, and uterine fibroid embolization.
Dr. Davis was selected in 2010 and 2011 as on the of the Top Doctors in the Connecticut Magazine.
- Chairman of Radiology, Milford Hospital
- Previous President - Medical Staff, Milford Hospital
- Medical Executive Board, Milford Hospital
- Founding Member, Milford Vascular Institute
- Interventional Radiology
- Cardiovascular Radiology
- Vascular Surgery
- Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- State University of New York Medical University
- George Washington University Hospital, Washington DC
- Chief Resident - Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Yale University
- Milford Medical Society
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American Board of Angiology - Fellow